DAMS Connex Modular Bench Desks
As Bench solutions are becoming more popular and mainstream in open plan offices, the Connex Modular Bench Desk range has been developed in response to modern office design and is a more cost effective alternative to the popular Adapt II benching solution. Through its twin fixed beam steel frame construction, Connex is robust enough to cope with the rigours of a busy office and is an ideal modular system for high density office spaces.
Connex bench desking is based on one principle – simplicity. With its clean lines and elegant form, Connex offers a choice of classic tired and tested configurations form a single desk to hundreds of workstations in a wide variety of sizes to fit any office space. The legs can be shared between bench clusters, which not only look aesthetically pleasing, but save space and decreases costs, whilst incorporating very effective cable management.
- MFC finishes – Beech, Maple, Oak, White or Walnut
- Leg frame finishes – Silver or White
- 25mm table tops
- Powder coated square steel framework for enhanced strength and stability that forms the structure of the range
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via single leg and mass cable risers, to improve office aesthetics and safety
- Modular work space system for high density office spaces.
Connex bench is a fantastic product to choose in order to future proof your work space. Additional ‘add ons’ can be introduced at a later date as and when your workforce requirements increase. Assembly per cluster is quick and easy through its highly engineered parts which further increase the system’s functionality.
CALL 0141 880 6600 or 01786 447 111