Ziggy Meeting Booth
The Ziggy Meeting Booth is available as a 2 or 4 person meeting pod and has been designed to bring people together in a place where ideas, insight and inspiration can be shared. The fully upholstered cushion and back delivers comfort and support with a modern design to create quiet space in today’s collaborative, open office or reception areas and offering a private place for employees to sit and relax, or for teams to meet in seclusion.
- Choice of small or medium footprint sizes with 2 and 4 seater booths
- Deep-foamed seat construction with two-tone fabric options
- Large side screens and sides of the high booth offer effective noise reduction and privacy
- Option of high or low back booth
- Perfect for open space environments in offices
- Practical seating solution for creating a quiet space for meetings, work and study
- Table tops available in white or summer oak with matching edging
Download the Dams Reception Furniture Brochure here
Visit our Glasgow Showroom to view our soft seating ranges
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.
So, need to know where to get the best deals in used Office Furniture? Call us on Glasgow – 0141-880-6600 Stirling – 01786-447111