Sven HiRise2 Electrical Height Adjustable Desk
Sven HiRise2 Electrical Height Adjustable Desk with various finish options
Stand up for a healthier lifestyle
Alternate between sitting and standing at the touch of a button, with HiRise²: an
electrically height-adjustable, sit-stand desk.
- Available in: 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800w x 800d
- 11 finish options, including luxurious hand-selected Oak and Walnut veneers and deeply grained Halifax Oak in a choice of three hues
- Cable ports: Black with Black frame, White with White frame
- Quiet synchronised twin motors
- Frame available in Black or White
- Optional freestanding 3-drawer steel pedestal in black or white
- Optional pen drawer or wide tray drawer
- Quick & easy self-assembly
Visit us at our Glasgow Showroom
See More of our Work from Home range
View our Second Hand Office Furniture
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.