Power Ready Boardroom Table
These Power Ready Boardroom Tables are simply designed to ensure core functionality. Arrow Head offers versatile tables in a variety of shapes and finishes to suit any boardroom or meeting setting. Complete with a 272mm x 132mm rectangular cut-out and is the ideal size for the Aero power module supplied with the table. The power module can then be dropped into position and cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor.
- A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero power module supplied with the table
- Aero fliptop in-table power module x UK sockets, 1 x RJ45 socket, 1 x twin USB fast charge – grey/silver
- Available stocked in beech and white, with maple, oak and white tops made-to-order
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Comes in rectangular and oval – please call for sizes – 0141 880 6600
- The angular lines of the leg frame resemble the point of an arrow head with adjustable foot leveller
- Big Deal Prices From £308 + VAT
Download the Power Ready Boardroom Tables brochure here
Visit our Glasgow Showroom to view more products and discuss with a member of staff
See more Boardroom Tables available to order
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically.
Of course we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.