Helsinki Soft Seating
The Helsinki Soft Seating Range is a range of large, comfortable and luxurious reception chairs that will make lovely additions to any office or reception area. Available in black leather or made to order fabrics, the deep padded seats and backs offer unmatched comfort and support for both employees and visitors sitting for extended periods of time, whilst at the same time adding a look of modern sophistication
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 seater combinations
- Black leather faced reception seating ideal for any modern interior
- Features deep cushioned seats and backs with a square block design, creating a stylish effect
- Silver steel base and legs for strength and stability
- Sofas also available in made to order fabrics
- Square reception chairs with a matching reception table
- View have a wide selection of storage in our new furniture range
- Single Sofa
- 2 Seater Sofa
- 3 Seater Sofa
You can download the Dams Reception and Soft Seating Brochure here
Visit our Glasgow Showroom to view our products
See our Second Hand Office Seating
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically.
Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.