Ergonomic Under-desk Foot Rest
Ergonomic Under-desk Foot Rest with 45 degree tilt.
The foot rest and foot rocker in one is a compact design. Foot rest helps prevent leg and back discomfort through improved posture and circulation. Foot rocker rejuvenates tired feet and relieves work related stress.
Designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, simply flip over to switch between two height positions: 65 mm and 95 mm. High position also offers larger rocking motion, low position offers gentle motion. There are massage bumps on both sides of the platform to rejuvenate tired feet and relieve work related stress.
- Foot Rest and Foot Rocker 2-in-1, relax or exercise as you wish
- Foot Rest keeps legs elevated for improved posture and circulation, helps reduce pressure on the lower back
- Foot Rocker rejuvenates tired feet and relieves work related stress
- Anti-slip design for better stability and control while your feet are resting on the generous platform (502 mm x 277 mm)
- The platform rocks freely between -10° and 10° at low setting and -45° and 45° at high setting, giving you a comfortable position while sitting
For when you wish to sit at your desk, the Senza Ergonomic Office Chair is a great option.
See our range of Second Hand Office Chairs in stock
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.