Elev8 Touch straight sit-stand desk
Elev8 Touch straight sit-stand desk with Black frame and Beech top.
This desk range provides the ideal solution to address the issue of employees who have a sedentary desk job who do not spend enough time standing during the working day. Sit-Stand desks create an environment where colleagues can collaborate at standing meetings before adjusting their desk back to a seated height to continue with their routine tasks.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Available with silver, black or white three tiered leg columns
- Sizes available: 1200, 1400 or 1600mm
- Height adjustment is made through a twin motor for fast, fluid movement with a maximum weight loading of 160kg
- Manufactured to comply with standards BS EN 527-1, BS EN 527-2 & BS EN 527-3 & also EN 13849-1:2015, EN 60204-1:2006, EN 60335-1:2012/A11:2014, EN 62233:2008, EN 50581:2012
- Powerful twin motors raise and lower the desktop at a 39db noise level
- Single straight desks 800mm deep with adjustability from 675mm to 1300mm
Available to view and purchase from our Glasgow Showroom
See our Used Office Furniture in stock
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.