Elev8 Mono Sit Stand Desk
Elev8 Mono Sit Stand Desk in various MFC top and powder coated leg finishes.
Featuring value and versatility at its best, Elev8 Mono height adjustable desks with a single motor provide affordable features and durable design to transform the workplace with healthy flexibility and mass appeal. Put simply, a healthier workforce is a happier, more motivated and more productive workforce; not to mention the reduced risk of sickness days due to back problems & other symptoms of sedentary work habits.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Available with silver and white two tiered leg columns
- Height adjustment is made through a single motor with a maximum weight loading of 160kg
- Single straight desks 800mm deep with adjustability from 675mm to 1175mm
- Sit and stand throughout the day – ideal for the home office environment
- The single motor adjusts the desktop height at a 44db noise level
- Vertical cable spine option for the single desks to carry cables from floor to desktop
For when you wish to sit at your desk, the Senza Ergonomic Office Chair is a great option.
See our range of Second Hand Office Chairs in stock
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.