Bagan Home Office Workstation
Bagan Home Office Workstation with writing shelf
With its simple and timeless design this desk will blend into any home interior. The shelf provides ample storage space for all your paperwork and paraphernalia, coupled with a clever design that keeps messy cables out of sight. This home office computer desk has sturdy panel ends and modesty panel to keep it stable and to support your computer and other office or work supplies, making it a wonderful choice for the home.
- Measures 900w x 600d x 730h
- Compact in size, this desk allows you to make the most of your space
- Complete with writing shelf and additional storage areas
- Create a productive environment while shutting out the many distractions that home comforts can bring
- Home office workstation designed to maximise the space in any room
- Transform your space – however big or small – into the ideal home office
- White panel ends with adjustable feet, with oak tables tops and grey trim
With home office desks becoming more and more of a requirement, we are here to help!
Available to view and purchase in our Glasgow Showroom
See More of our Work from Home range
View our Second Hand Office Furniture
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.