Avalon Single Seat Swivel Pod
Avalon Single Seat Swivel Pod with 360 degree rotation
The Avalon soft seating swivel pod with 360° rotation reflects the change towards a comfortable, informal working environment.
In open spaces, the tall sides and wings of these privacy booths create visual and acoustic privacy to support individual quiet time. Perfect for phone calls or one-on-one interactions. Avalon soft seating pods can be used independently for temporary re-generation or alongside each other to enhance collaborative working.
- Comprehensive choice of fabrics with contrasting seat, back and headrest sections
- Contoured, symmetrical design reduces external noise and shields peripheral views
- Fully upholstered single workstation with fixed head rest and 360° swivel base
- Head section with large acoustic wings which offer personal privacy
- Ideal when making phone calls away from the desk or use with a laptop table to work quietly
- Perfect for collaborative areas as well as open plan offices and enclosed spaces
Visit our Glasgow Showroom to view our soft seating ranges
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.