Comprising a sturdy steel subframe and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt II offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system for high density office spaces. The Adapt II benching solution is a real stand out in the modern office environment.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Matching storage and desk accessories available
For more information download the adapt-brochure