Project Completion and Success!
We are finally ready to shout about our most recent project completion and success on behalf of our client!
Prior to lock-down automotive retailing giant Peter Vardy tasked Chrystal & Hill with bringing their vision for a healthy, vibrant and comfortable new HQ for their staff to life.
To make the most of the open, airy space and fill it with bright, comfortable and wellness provoking products to allow staff to work on their own in a quiet space but also to collaborate, brain storm or chill out together. Our client was keen to promote their focus on staff well-being and work life balance, finally settling on a range of products across various brands and manufacturers which compliment each other perfectly.
To ensure the breakout/collaborative areas held a different look and feel from the office environment we successfully separated the ‘corporate’ from the ‘funky’ atmosphere.
Some product details:
- In the communal area we used Sven HiTable WiFi breakout bar
- Sven Wind lounge seating in the breakout area
- Hitch Mylius Pebble was chosen to bring a softer linear look
- DS2 bespoke Halo Chair and Ottoman square seating area to act as a buffer between the breakout area and the staff cafe
- In the more corporate office environment we used a mix of Sven Ambus Executive desking and Dams Connex and Adapt bench ranges.
- A very corporate reconfigurable conference table by Sven Ambus veneer range was chose for those all important meetings
We are excited to be working on the second phase of this install now! 3rd Floor preps are in progress so watch this space for further updates.