Covid 19 – Business Update
As the country faces uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to my customers and connections with a Covid 19 – Business Update. At Chrystal & Hill our aim is to be the best supplier and employer that we possibly can be.
The challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are extremely daunting and I wanted to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, visitors to the showroom and of the businesses we serve is our top priority.
We are 100% committed to following the guidance of the Government and World Health Organisation. We have introduced a series of additional measures to protect our colleagues and customers. We will also be monitoring the situation on a daily basis and updating these guidelines as required.
• Maintaining the highest of hygiene and cleaning standards, and we are providing antibacterial products for our guests and colleagues
• All of our vans are kitted out with anti bacterial products which will be used when entering the van and before we deliver in to premises.
• Our new furniture, used furniture, printers and shredders have all been thoroughly cleaned. Any products we supply to our customers will again be thoroughly cleaned before the leave our warehouse.
• Our colleagues are aware of their responsibility to not attend work should they feel unwell and high-risk colleagues have been advised not to attend work and are being supported by our team.
• We are adhering to Social Distancing guidance at our office and in our showroom.
• We have introduced a specific COVID-19 health and safety risk assessment which is being continuously updated.
Our office and showrooms remain open for business as usual in line with the Government recommendations and we will be delighted to welcome you as usual.
On behalf of myself and the team here at Chrystal & Hill we would like to thank you for your understanding and should you have any questions please contact our team at email@example.com. We wish each and every one of you all the best in these trying times. Together we can beat this.